Whether you are in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City or Da Lat, it is easy for you to organize your own tour and booking hotels in Mui Ne - Phan Thiet. Nowadays, from different directions, there are a variety of transportation options for all tourists.
A. FROM SAIGON – HO CHI MINH CITY TO PHAN THIET
How to get to Mui Ne, Phan Thiet from Saigon - Saigon station
- Daily train schedule: From Saigon to Phan Thiet: SPT2 train; from Phan Thiet to Saigon: SPT1.
- Train schedule for Friday, Saturday and Sunday: From Saigon to Phan Thiet station: PT4 train; from Phan Thiet to Saigon: PT3 train
Mui Ne – Phan Thiet Coast Resort
- SPT2 train (Departure time: 6h50; Arrival time: 10h30): at least 125.000 VND/ticket
- SPT1 train (Departure time: 14h05; Arrival time: 18h40): at least 125.000 VND/ticket
- PT4 train (Departure time: 17h05; Arrival time: 21h35): at least 115.000 VND/ticket
- PT3 train (Departure time: 22h05; Arrival time: 03h25): at least 95.000 VND/ticket
Where to buy tickets:
- Saigon railway station: No.1, Nguyen Thong Str., Ward 9, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone number: 028. 39 318 952 (Free shipping within 7km)
- Phan Thiet railway station: No.1, Le Duan Str., Phong Nam Ward, Phan Thiet City.
- Phuong Trang car: Departs at 7:30am and 15:00pm. Regular fare: 85,000VND/person. Address: No. 274 – 276, De Tham Str., Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. Address in Mui Ne: No. 20, Huynh Thuc Khang Str., Ham Tien Ward.
- Mai Linh car: Regular fare: 85,000 VND/seat/one way. Departure place: No. 400A Le Hong Phong Str., District 10, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone no. for booking: 028.3832.3888 – 3929.2929; Address in Mui Ne: No.334 – 350, 19/4 Street, Xuan An Ward, Phan Thiet District.
- Besides, open bus cars of The Sinh Café, Kim Travel, etc. also have daily departures.
B. FROM HANOI TO PHAN THIET
Tourists from Hanoi to Phan Thiet – Mui Ne have three following travelling options:
1. Mai Linh express - Departs at Nuoc Ngam Bus Station – Hanoi, then stop at Mai Linh – Phan Thiet right at the gateway to the city. Here, it is just 2 km far from the city center. Fare: 700,000 – 800,000 VND/person.
2. Take a flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh city, then get to Phan thiet by car of Open Tour with the fare from 150,000 – 250,000 VND/ticket, or by train.
3. Take a flight from Hanoi to Cam Ranh airport- Nha Trang, then continue your tour to Phan Thiet.
C. FROM NHA TRANG TO PHAN THIET
1. Open tour car
- Thu Hoang car: Address: 36 Nhuyen Thi Dinh – Nha Trang – Khanh Hoa. Cars to Mui Ne, Phan Thiet departs at 8:00am, 20:30pm and 21:30pm. Regular ticket price for a normal seat is around 120,000 VND/ticket; for a seat with bed is about 150,000 VND/ticket.
- Sinh Café, address: No. 10 Villa, Nha Trang
- Hạnh Café: No.10 Hung Vuong Str., Nha Trang
- Tam Hanh car departs from Nha Trang at 8:00am and 8:30pm. Address: No. 5A, Tran Hung Dao Str.,
- Phuong Trang: Address: No.30 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Nha Trang
2. Regular car
- Daily cars depart from Northern bus station of Nha Trang (No.1, Road 2/4, Vinh Hoa) or Southern bus station of Nha Trang (No.58, 23 October Str.). They stop in Phan Thiet bus station at No. 1, Tu Van Tu Str., Phan Thiet City.
- Ticket price is from 80,000 – 100,000 VND/ticket
- Tourists can catch Thong Nhat train or Golden Train from Nha Trang to Phan Thiet and vice versa
- The train will stop at Muong Man railway Station, which is about 14km far from Phan Thiet City (ticket price is about 150,000VND)
- Nha Trang Railway Station: No.17, Thai Nguyen Str., Nha Trang City.
D. FROM DA LAT TO PHAN THIET
The distance is about 245km, which takes 5-6 hours to travel by car. Fare is from 100,000 – 250,000 VND/ticket
- Tam Hanh car in Da Lat: No. 68, Truong Cong Dinh Str., - Mui Ne: No.88 Nguyen Dinh Chieu,
- An Phu car: No.7 Hai Thuong Str., Đa Lat, Phone no.: 0909211443.
- Thanh Lich car: No.70A Nguyen Cong Tru, Da Lat, Phone no.: 0913 669393 – 0913 819244.
- Sinh Café: runs one time per day, departs at 7am; Address in Mui Ne: No.144 Nguyen Dinh Chieu - Đa Lat: No.4A Bui Thi.